RVE Plumbing Service specialises in commercial and industrial repairs and maintenance plumbing. Our speciality area is problem solving for a range of sites, such as shopping centres, factories and industrial units, food production plants, large strata buildings, hotels, councils, high rise office tower facilities, education facilities, and residential sewers.
We provide a range of services, including:
- periodical maintenance service
- clearance of blocked sewer and stormwater drains
- clearance of trade waste and grease lines
- clearance of grease tanks
- CCTV drainage inspection
- use of Flir Thermal Imaging Cameras
- locating services equipment
- use of leak detecting sonar equipment
- use of high pressure water jets
- use of electric eels (to suit most size pipes)
- fire hydrant / fire hose reel installation and repairs
- complete trade waste installations
- gas – LPG – compressed air lines maintenance and inspection
- hot water repairs and maintenance
- pump and valve maintenance and repairs
- Backflow Prevention Device installation, testing and reporting
- thermostatic mixing valve installation and servicing
- environmental plumbing
- supply and installation of water saving devices designed for commercial use
- drinking water filtration and chilled systems installation and maintenance
- pipe freezing capabilities
- excavator and bobcat hire
- residential sewer renewals.
RVE Plumbing Service is committed to compliance with the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (NSW), the Work Health and Safety Regulation 2017 (NSW), and environmental legislation. RVE Plumbing Service also adheres to the relevant Australian Standards.
We believe that there should be “No Injuries to Anyone at Anytime”. We expect the highest standards from our employees, and foster a positive culture towards work health and safety, and environmental compliance.