When it comes to plumbing for the local council, there are a few jobs that show up often for our plumbers – dig-ups, as well as unblocking drains and sewers, are commonplace.
What sets us apart from the rest in our work for councils is our dedication to offering great prices, and commitment to making the most minimal impact on the public while getting the job done.
We maintain the highest occupational health and safety standards in all of our work, while still completing jobs in record time.
Contact us today to find out more.
Our Council Plumbing Services Include:
Excavator and Bobcat Hire
- Preventative maintenance service
- Clearing trade waste and grease lines
- Clearing grease tanks
- CCTV drainage inspections
- Flir Thermal Imaging Camera usage
- Sourcing services equipment
- Using leak detecting sonar equipment
- Using of high pressure water jets
- Using electric eels suitable to most pipe sizes
- Fire hydrant and fire hose reel installation and repairs
- Complete trade waste installations
- Gas – LPG – compressed air lines maintenance and inspection
- Hot water repairs and maintenance
- Pump and valve maintenance and repairs
- Installing Backflow Prevention Devices, testing and reporting
- Installing and servicing thermostatic mixing valves
- Environmental plumbing
- Supplying and installing water-saving devices designed for commercial use
- Filtrating drinking water and chilled systems
- Pipe freezing
- Residential sewer renewals
- General toilet, bathroom, kitchen and laundry plumbing installation, service, maintenance, and repairs.